• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: .m.k. (Posted: 3/27/2009 12:13:00 AM; Partial IP: .56.145.36)
Location: SD, CA
Comment: This album is pretty solid in my opinion. Much of it is a little bit more uptempo then some of the other joints they've previously released. I'm big on those solid beats with a soulful feel, its just so relaxing. Lovin' it!
Name: Torremitsu (Posted: 3/20/2009 3:02:00 AM; Partial IP: 25.198.233)
Comment: Normally im one to smite singing over beats, but in this case it works well. That slide beat is just too dope.
Name: KDiaz (Posted: 3/19/2009 10:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 193.222.96)
Comment: beats are tight , rhymes ok, can't take singing over beats
Name: The First Lady (Posted: 3/18/2009 9:46:00 AM; Partial IP: 35.241.102)
Comment: My new found group...I just found out about Deep Rooted and I am glad that I did, they are solid..if you like this check out the single from thier album "billy jean theme" it knocks...