• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: We snatched 'Blast' from the forthcoming album 'Black Label Presents Hip-Hop 101' on Tommy Boy Records. You might have heard the new Medina Green single 'I See', it's lifted from the same album so we might have something nice to look forward to here. Back to this single, the beat by Barbershop Kiz is simple yet deadly effective. The louder you play it the better it sounds (my neighbors don't agree, but what do they know). Mr. Duane Johnson Jr. a.k.a. Defari adds to that a great hook. Again it's so simple it's brilliant "Blast past half-assed MC's" Man! Now why didn't I think of that?