• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/30/2004 4:01:00 PM)|
Comment: Del has been my favourite emcee for a long time. His common-man approach to content combined with his consistency over the course of five albums has always kept me on my feet. This is where the “however” part comes in. Every verse I've heard from Del post 3030 has been a sleeper to the point of exhaustion. Don't lose faith though, as he has yet to drop a bad album. With the approach of the 11th hour, Smash Bros, and the follow-up to 3030, there is still hope his recent slew of mediocrity will be saved by more classic efforts from Tha Funky Homosapien.