• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: TAKOLOKE (Posted: 3/16/2009 3:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 199.46.151)
Location: fontana, ca
Comment: how do these foos come up with this shit!!? Del kicks some sick rhymes. and Dan the automator gets mad props from me for this DOPE ass beat!!!
Name: thenoblinkKid (Posted: 12/4/2004 1:19:00 PM)
Summary: Top Of The Line
Comment: Deltron 3030 is Hip Hop's Dark Side of the Moon.
Name: tgodd (Posted: 2/22/2003 5:59:00 PM)
Summary: Some Can't Be Done
Comment: I don't see what this trio of Dan, Del, and the Canadian (just like me!) Kid Koala can't do. This sh*t is crazy raw!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Cheers to the Automator for not being afraid to have a little fun behind the production boards. While on the flipside he comes with the predictable, straight-faced, sci-fi sound, on "Things..." the feel is much more playful. This one sounds like the "Handsome" Dan while "Virus" is reminiscent of the "Octagonal" Dan. And Del... Del sounds like Del. That is one thing that can easily be said about the man. Regardless of what the topic of discussion might be, when syllable one is spit, there's no ambiguity as to who is gripping the mic. Consistency is a very praiseworthy thing -- even in the ugly year of 3030.