• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: adam 12 (Posted: 12/2/2002 5:34:00 PM)
Summary: What Drunkards In The Studio Do
Comment: This song was thrown together in a flash. We were all drunk after Check and I finished Earth vs. Stars and we all jotted lyrics and had a good time. The time had was better than the finished song.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: MC's Hammered Illadelphia and Boston got the ill chemistry going on right now, no doubt. Mike Styles hooks up with Checkmark from Cambridge-based Skitzofreniks and Digsdarklighter from Dept. of Rec for this cut, which current Skitz and Dept. fans will love. Check laces this track with a dope hook, and Mic Styles rips it, but if you're not already into this style you probably won't like it. The beat to this track is very well done, with some dope change-ups. Be on the look for this to drop on vinyl eventually.
Name: TheShowGun (Posted: 6/18/2002 12:55:00 AM)
Summary: Dis Sh*t Is Tight Yo.
Comment: No really I think that this is a great track. The beat has an eerie flow to it and the production is smooth. Check and Digs represent on the mic and show kids how Boston and Illadelph put it down.
Name: NAP1 (Posted: 4/12/2002 12:22:00 PM)
Summary: Not Worth The Chips
Comment: Yo, honestly this song is boring. The production really does no justice for it. I guess the lyrics are decent but can't make the whole track dope. Not even close. Actually, I only like no one's verse -Hahaha.