• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: krack (Posted: 6/23/2008 7:36:00 AM; Partial IP: .168.30.87)
Comment: i whish I still had subs for this bassline but you know why we all love diamond
Name: Rone (Posted: 4/27/2008 2:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 235.30.155)
Location: Boston, MA
Comment: Man, we still sing this song when we have to tell some girl about her self. (You know what I mean!)
Name: Mikester24 (Posted: 4/20/2006 11:14:00 PM)
Summary: Still Off The Chain Til This Day
Comment: The whole melody and rhythm of the song was ahead of it's time when it first came out in '92.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 6/30/2003 9:46:00 AM)
Summary: Stunts, Blunts, And Classic Hip Hop
Comment: There were about 10 possible singles on Diamond's debut but "Sally...." was a great choice. The bassline is mesmerizing.