• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: lief one (Posted: 12/19/2003 8:04:00 PM)
Summary: Thumbs Up For All Dilated Sh*t
Comment: Not the best Dilated Peoples song!
Name: kenny_king (Posted: 12/11/2003 1:06:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is A Piece Of Sh*t
Comment: Devin the Dude is alright but the Dilated Peoples are just sorry. The production work on the track is something a kid could lay down. Overall I think the track is a failure.
Name: Trees (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/17/2003 10:39:00 PM)
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Summary: Alc: Good. Dp's: Bad.
Comment: Alchemist throws down a decent sounding beat but it's ruined by mediocre MC's, Evidence and Iriscience. And WHAT? Devin the Dude? I don't know what purpose this track is supposed to serve, but it doesn't do sh*t for me.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 11/17/2003 12:29:00 AM)|
Comment: Yet another Dilated Peoples song where the beat makes you wish something interesting was going on over it. This dirty little dance ditty by the Alchemist is quite buttery. Meanwhile Ev, Iriscience and Devin go off on treacherous females. I'm looking forward to the return diss track by these trifliní girlies toward boring-as-f*ck MCs.