• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: sayez-ones (Posted: 11/14/2002 8:18:00 PM)
Summary: Tisk Tisk
Comment: Hmmm, where have I heard that beat before? Come on Buckwild, and as for the rest of D.I.T.C.: come on guys lets focus on trying to make an ill track before we try and get paid, especially with a weak ass hook like that.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Ohh how imaginative! Buckwild decides to sample David Porter's "The Masquerade Is Over" like we'd never heard that before! D.I.T.C. is one of the most beloved hip-hop crews in rap music. I for one used to be a big fan. What happend? The hook here is a perfect example of what you shouldn't address in your lyrics, "We got the gats over here, ass right there, cash over here, now help me spend it!" Say what? Don't know if I should laugh about it or cry. If I had any dough I wouldn't spend it on this.