• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/22/2004 6:16:00 PM)
Summary: Sounds Excellent
Comment: If only DJ Premier could have produced albums by Big L he would have been huge a great verse by Big L and a great beat by DJ Premier. This song came out in 2000 and I am the 1st to review it. That's surprising.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This one is phat or thick or whatever you wanna call it. DJ premier strikes again with his mighty production steez. This time he comes with bells that sound like something from Asia (not the Planet). Big L is on here of course, bringing rhymes that are bound to slay clown rappers, And speaking of L and Primo, there’s another Primo laced cut on the soon to drop D.I.T.C album entitled 'Stand Strong' and that one is even better than 'Thick'. Be sure to pick up the album when it drops. Last thing I heard was that it’s been pushed back to an early spring release. In the meantime, ya’ll have to settle with this one, which shouldn’t be a problem because this track is thicker then everything else this week.