• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Majid (Posted: 12/9/2007 5:35:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Brasco is the architect for this production as Black Milk ( a producer extraordinaire himself) graces the mic with gold medal lyrics. The track itself has nice drums and snares but every other element isnt stimulating at all. The track as a whole is decent but is somewhat mediocre. The song makes up for it's "bland" vibe with Black's lyrics though with lines like ..." Off the handle I'm a sledge hammer that pound beats"... A pretty decent effort all together but "Go Hard" hardly goes that at all.