• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 2:11:00 PM)
Summary: Beats That Are Hard, Beats That Are Funky...
Comment: DJ Einstein of Ugly Duckling is one of our greatest underrated producers in Hip Hop. Einstein's throw back beats are like a refreshing glass of ice cold water during the hottest day under the Texas Sun. I love it. Funky as always, perfect for this talented member of the Jurassic 5. Pick it up.
Name: lank_link (Posted: 12/22/2004 3:01:00 PM)
Summary: 93 Essence
Comment: Einstein and Zaakir do a good job of turning back the clock to the days when the Native Tongues ran hip hop. I'm feeling this track overall and I like Zaakir's melodic flow. Upgrade time.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/10/2004 1:02:00 PM)|
Comment: For a hot minute, MC Zaakir has been putting in work for his crew Jurassic 5, while DJ Einstein has been holding it down for his click Ugly Duckling. These two Left Coast artists collaborate and recreate the playful era of the early 90ís hip-hop (see Nice & Smooth, UMCís). MC Zaakir drops the trademark J5 melodic/rhythmic flows and DJ Einstein supplies the throwback head nodding beat and clean cuts on the chorus. This track is evident that J5 and UD should work together more often, since both bring back to the table what many newjacks canít even attempt to do.