• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: hiphopjunk3 (Posted: 4/3/2008 8:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 67.254.172)
Comment: classic material, kool g rap top 10 my opinion
Name: yewtew (Posted: 8/12/2005 5:24:00 PM)
Comment: This joint is typical.
Name: Ketchphraize (Posted: 3/2/2004 12:22:00 PM)
Comment: The lyrics is hot as Hell, the scratching is hot as hell, but do y'all hear that beat? This is the best beat I have ever heard from Domingo.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: What kind of beat do you need to get Kool G Rap going? Well, itís gotta be laced with piano, and Domingo went off on the ivories on "Take a Loss." This track will give any head sweet memories of Rapís classic "Ill Street Blues." Same thing just new decade, and the NYC hardcore originator verbally beats the track as JS1 cuts it up splendidly. Probably the best thing that JS1 does on all his releases is serves up an ample amount of transforms and flares, but not so much that it will give a belly ache. Donít believe me? Just click on the listen button.