• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 2/17/2006 11:33:00 AM)|
Comment: With a menacing, rumbling beat by Muggs and killer rhymes from members of two crews that transcend hip-hop generations, "Advance Pawns" is another home run from the "Grandmasters" LP. Muggs brings a fresh, haunting melody that feels both familiar and new, and is a perfect example of how old doggs can learn new tricks. Man, all these guys have been doing it so well for so long! Special props to Raekwon for bringing the strongest thunder on this one.