• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Now since they’re chanting “get up on the dance floor” I guess we can figure out pretty quick that their intended audience is the clubs and I don’t have any real problem with that even though I’m a wall flower myself. But as far as hip-hop songs that have a club vibe to them, I have to say that this one is still pretty generic for me. I am a fan of all these guys and I think that Shadow did a good job putting the production together with the samples that he used. I like the breakdowns and scratching, not so crazy about the chorus or all the talking at the end. I think the whole song should have been Q-Tip though since his verse seems to fit the beat a lot better than Lateef’s. All in all, it’s a decent listen if you like to shake your back pockets.