• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: The Boy Wonder (Posted: 5/23/2007 12:46:00 PM)|
Comment: Honestly, Vadim and Deuce Eclipse's flow on the track is the only thing that approaches a redeeming quality. There was decent energy and skillful word play at work on this. Too bad the rest of the things that make up a song, namely the instrumental, were basically awful. The production is subpar; every listen, the track seemed like something your buddy would have as his voicemail intro before he asks you to leave a message. The beat stagnates, rather than take the listener somewhere musically, it continually repeats something that is completely uninteresting. The percussion attempts to give off the feel of alluring and exotic. Instead, it does a poor imitation of a beat that was supposed to be alluring and exotic. The coup de grace was the snake charmer flute loop which only seems to serve the purpose of reminding the listener that the song is, unfortunately, not over.