• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 1/7/2004 10:04:00 AM)|
Comment: If you're listening to this right now, you've probably slowly edged out of your seat and started swinging your ass about the room without abandon. The reggae influenced production by Shuko has demanded nothing less. The rhymes by the Virginian, Doujah Raze, probably aren't sticking in your memory, but you're not scoffing at them either. And by the time the chorus rolls around you might be surprised how well the flute compliments the rude boy sounds. And if you're liking this one, try “Ghosts of Mars” next.