• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Not too long ago, Gang Starr’s “Hardcore Composer” was playing on my stereo and I am now reminded of this sprit that Guru conveyed almost a decade ago with Dr. Becket’s “Hittin Hardest Pt.2" Dr. Becket even uses a Guru sample. Not that there’s anything to compare between the two MC’s voice or delivery, because you just can’t. Still, the emphasis on lyrical skills which Dr. Becket talks about is similar to what Guru occasionally speaks on. And even though some of you may be new to Becket, he makes it clear that he’s been doing this since he was “sixteen.”