• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Although DJ Spinna handles the production duties on "Spittin," he doesn't pump out a gem. Nothing stood out in this track, and it's a shame Spinna's effort translates into mediocrity. Just an average track beat-wise. "Spittin" doesn't excel in the rhyme department either. I'll pass on this one.
Name: ->nameman- (Posted: 7/25/2002 12:21:00 AM)
Summary: Cool Track
Comment: I liked Miami better, but this is not bad either.
Name: BenFlowz (Posted: 7/24/2002 1:59:00 AM)
Comment: It's aight. I've heard much worse and I've heard much better. Perhaps it's just the RealAudio quality but I find the production annoying.
Name: AbsentMinds (Posted: 7/23/2002 11:16:00 PM)
Summary: Dynas Comes Back Strong
Comment: The first I heard of Dynas was the song "Urbanomics" which had a very dope beat, which reminded me of Kardinal Offishal's "Ol' Time Killin." Now, Dynas comes back even stronger and more experienced with the song "Spittin", with a very tight beat. I can't wait for the LP!
Name: Public Wizard (Posted: 7/23/2002 10:28:00 PM)
Summary: You Get Props Over Here
Comment: Dynas is a good representative of the Miami hip hop scene as he shines on both tracks of the single. A personal favorite is "Miami" with production by Nick Fury. Itís great to know that this single is #1 on CMJ adds, highest debut on Rap Attack, and already #1 in Denmark charts. I'm just damn proud of his accomplishments with this single. I'm looking forward to the album that drops this fall.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/22/2002 3:36:00 PM)
Summary: Dynas - 'Spittin'
Comment: This track is cool. Pretty enthusiastically exciting, but his lyrics are kind of average.