• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The Jazz piano will get you open, damn. Sounds like Armstead who produced this one grew up listening to the original Aristocats, Errol Garner and them just like I did. The lyrics however are straight bullsh*t (in a good way). They remind me of the dressing room after gym class when I was 13 years old. Do y’all remember? When you and all your friends were bragging about how many girls that you have had sex with and everybody was trying to lie a little more then the next guy. I want to take this opportunity to get this off my chest. This one goes out to the people I kicked it with back in ’91 - I did not have sex with the substitute teacher in the detention room, I lied. And I’m not related to Rocco Sigfriedi.