• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Mike G (Posted: 4/14/2009 9:36:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: Racer City, USA
Comment: Still touching boys on the low. This song is the sharpest knife in the kitty.
Name: dirtyRottenScoundral (Posted: 12/24/2003 3:57:00 PM)
Comment: A self reflection joint that gets you bobbin' ya head.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 10/22/2003 1:24:00 AM)
Summary: One Of Those Songs....
Comment: If songs like this got better promotion they would go down as classics. If you're familiar with E rule you kno this is classic, but when I think of this song I think of it as one of the most slept on songs in my crate...
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a very self-reflective track from E-Rule. Complete with some nice drum kicks and a decent piano loop, E-Rule lets us know who the man behind the mic truly is. It will take a couple more 12"s of the same caliber before he catches more ears though--be on the lookout.