• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Dark-Physician (Posted: 6/25/2004 10:54:00 AM)
Comment: Edan's beat is mad crazy interweavin through itself time and time again. Insight and Edan make a dope duo with some insightful yet mental lyrics. Overall, this is not for the faint of heart.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:22:00 AM)|
Comment: On this one, Edan's spacey effects add something appreciable to the song. After a mediocre minute and 30 seconds, the second half exemplifies experimenting gone right. And if this motherf*cker doesn't have charisma, nobody does.