• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The production is mad nice. It's very ominous and fits the mood of the song to a tee. However, the lyrics by El don't really match up to the expectations I had. How many times have you heard a song about how real life is at any given MCs locale? Much of the time its probably true, but if you're like me you just get tired of hearing it when they can't even come up with anything new to say about it or take a new approach to it. But definitely give this a listen for D-Tension's sake.