• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Kid Chaos (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This joint isn't nice....it's REAL nice. Not much is known about it though. Bangin' beat, lyrically tight....honestly one of the best tracks I've heard from the Artifacts (Quest loves that sample they use from Jeru The Damaja's "Invasion" track off of Jeru's 'Wrath of the Math' album). For some reason, and I won't deny this, I've always slept on them, but this track really woke me up and made me say YO....THESE KIDS FROM THE BRICKS IS DOPE!!! If you can find it, peep it. If I have more info, I'd be happy to e-mail it to anyone who e-mails me requesting it, cuz I'm gonna continue to look into where this track is from.