• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 7/30/2003 3:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Less than a year after its original release, Insight has decided to remix “Where Would U B.” There is no doubt that this version of the beat is better as well as more live, which is what Electric Company is all about. The MCs on this come through with an old school flavor, reminiscent of a lot of early 90’s material, but still original. This is the type of song that can rock a crowd with ease.
Name: Time&Space (Posted: 7/9/2003 11:41:00 PM)
Summary: Where's The EP?
Comment: I can't wait to hear the whole EP after checking out this single!! This group is on fiyah!