• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Catharsis (Posted: 3/10/2005 4:13:00 AM)
Comment: I was feelin this. I think the beat knocks, whether or not it's used.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:46:00 AM)|
Comment: Well, you've got to give a guy credit for trying, but another reworking of "Bam Bam?” I mean sh*t, it’s a dope sample, and it obviously superceded originality during the making of this song, but is it worth it? I suppose you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to give this one a nod...
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 12:07:00 PM)
Comment: Man I like Emanon, and usually his production is solid too. But I can't get myself to enjoy this one. "Count Your Blessings" recycles Mrs. Nancy's, "Bam Bam", again. And the beat sounds broken, like there's a quantizing mistake in there that needs to be corrected. So I didn't like it.