• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Patra, Greece (Posted: 12/29/2011 8:04:00 PM; Partial IP: .242.66.67)
Location: Patra, Greece
Comment: It's Em. It's the best. Just listen this beautiful simple beat. Listen the funny rhymes. When I listen to stuff like that (Eminems old music) with these beats, man, I regain the spirit that I had when I was 10 years old listenin' Em.
Name: J6N (Posted: 11/22/2003 6:55:00 PM)
Summary: One Of The Best Off The Slim Shady Lp!
Comment: This is probably one of the best joints off of the Slim Shady LP (maybe...). It shows Eminem in all of his original, amazing glory, the beat is crazy nice and his rhymes are horrendously funny (his verses always make me laugh to be fair). In a word "amazing"! listen!
Name: l3randon_ (Posted: 8/19/2002 7:27:00 PM)
Summary: Brain Damage
Comment: Another great rap by Em. Definitely shows why he's one of the best there is in the game. He's shown alot of improvement since Infinite. The Slim Shady LP is one of the better records there is out there, get it now if you don't have it by now!