• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: yoopupuo (Posted: 5/16/2009 11:03:00 AM; Partial IP: 72.245.233)
Comment: Very nice site!
Name: DaHappyDunce (Posted: 7/17/2005 6:30:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Sh*t
Comment: I love this track, this is one of my favs off the Slim Shady LP. The beat on this is different but I think its an improvement to the original.
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/15/2003 5:10:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Sounds Different From The One Off The Slimshady Lp.
Comment: Eminem's flow is about as good as they come (his voice annoys me though), you cannot deny his lyrical skill and if you do you are either deaf or a moron. He drops dopeness here, but that beat...what is up with that beat? It just doesn't sound right...it's different from the album version...and not in a good way. The lyrics are pretty much flawless though so check it out....just note the album version is way superior to this.
Name: Dareview (Posted: 3/15/2003 12:48:00 AM)
Summary: On The Top
Comment: The year is 1998 and tracks from Skillz, Cocoa Brovaz, and the Addicts receive no more than 700 downloads. Then this guy with the tight flow and inferior production grabs over 2,000. Why? Disregarding politics, he's good and we will leave it at that.
Name: l3randon_ (Posted: 8/20/2002 11:35:00 AM)
Summary: I Just Don't Give A F*ck
Comment: Hardcore lyrics, great doped out joint by Slim. Definitely shows he don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks about him. Not the best beat, but definitely worth a listen for sure.