• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Before I begin this review, here's a little MC equation: Jeru the Damaja + Planet Asia = Encore. Okay, with that outta the way, let's get on with itů Sounding like two dope MCs should never be a bad thing, and Encore is out to prove this theory right. He and a guest MC share the MCing duties, spitting some very nice raps in a kinda back-and-forth manner. The original version of this track is nice, but the beat on this remix is REAL dope -- props go to Unsung Heroes for the tight production. This track deserves major playtime, so don't be shy to move your cursor up to the "Listen" link.