• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: LUG-ONE (Posted: 7/19/2002 10:55:00 AM)
Summary: Got Me Hyped Up!
Comment: This track is sick! Where they from? Coming out of nowhere to wreck shop! Overall, I like this track even though they used that "magnificent" sample… you know which one. The last emcees flip it with his on and off again style. Check it… dope!
Name: MK3 (Posted: 7/12/2002 3:44:00 PM)
Summary: This Might Just Blow Your Mind And Your Speakers!
Comment: This track explodes through your speakers. Vega One's production has definitely stepped up since ‘Death of a Rap Star’. The intro is nice and then the beat comes outta no where to punch you in the gut! The MC's spit fire from beginning to end. Brub, Crush-One (also featured on Illin P’s – ‘All We Know’) and DocdaWhoo? show the versatility of Epidemic MC's on this sinister track. The beat uses a deep cello and a funky guitar sample that brings that head nod funk to your dome, while Vega-One scratches on point on the hook, "Most definitely every episode’s an epidemic!!! " Epidemic truly does live up to the title of this track…. MAGNIFICENT!