• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: ?Will It Happen? (Posted: 4/17/2008 1:22:00 AM; Partial IP: .36.167.24)
Location: MESA, US
Comment: The song is DOPE!! A CLASSIC!! Thanx EPMD!! Today's Mainstream Rap is WEAK!! That's why I stick with Underground!!
Name: Erica (Posted: 2/14/2008 3:18:00 PM; Partial IP: .153.16.62)
Location: NY/MIA, USA
Comment: I'm only 21 so I was like 1yr when this came out but I have an old soul when it comes to hip hop and I like the beat on this track and same here not a big fan of sermon but most def going to do a track with this beat and bring the old school back. It was funky fresh lol I miss that old hip hop. Wish I was 21 in that time.
Name: Yiles (Posted: 4/8/2004 6:39:00 PM)
Summary: Epmd Fans Recommend This One 4 Out Of 5 Times
Comment: True, EPMD was an acquired taste, but even the toughest critics will admit to liking this one... Sometimes the production overshadowed E and PMD's actual rhyme skills, but they lived up to beat on this one...
Name: Mookers (Posted: 3/17/2004 9:15:00 AM)
Summary: Good Googly Moogly
Comment: This beat is amazing, very futuristic for its time. Like the theme music from a sci-fi film - which is good. I've never been a big fan of Sermon or Parrish's flows, but they're ok on this. A good song.