• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 11/23/2005 1:32:00 PM)|
Comment: I can't put my finger on the name of the well known sample used on this track, but it's flipped enough that it feels fresh again. Renaissance Man is another well rounded track from Ernie Rhodes that shows that his style is where the flow and lyricism axis meet (not quite on the same level as them, but think down the line of Tonedeff or Eminem, but with the tone of late 80's or early 90's hip-hop). Solid track. Ernie's full length CD definitely should start popping up on radars.