• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: naji (Posted: 3/14/2009 12:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.117.18)
Comment: this is all alchemist..need a instrumental
Name: el (Posted: 12/11/2008 2:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: have to agree, love hate relationship with ev, not really feelin this album its too slow. hope all the hype isnt goin to his head
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 12/9/2008 4:44:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: Ooops. I meant listening to Evidence is like a chore.
I must've been bent. Pardon the typo.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 12/4/2008 6:37:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: For some reason, listening to Evidence is like a choir. It's like a love/hate thing listening to this dude. That being said - this track is - aight.