• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 12/19/2005 8:26:00 PM)|
Comment: Nice banging beat with only one fault—it's fairly loud and repetitive, so at over four minutes long, it can get old pretty quickly. The good news is that, for DJ's, it's great for mixing and beat juggling: loud, distinct, memorable sounds, re-threaded by the right mix master can equal magic. Also, the rhymes are dope enough that you could let the first verse play and then really dissect and tear apart the chorus. Pick up two and go for it.