• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J_Esquire (Posted: 4/26/2007 7:54:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Track
Comment: As an American citizen, it pains me to give props to our Canadian neighbors, especially hailing from the country responsible for inventing the glorious music we call hip-hop. That being said, I'll give props where props are due, and props are due here for the British Columbian graffiti artist, Fair One. Take notice New York. Fair One provides smooth delivery on street lyrics, all dubbed over an ill melody and impressive scratching. It's both as enticing and American as apple pie. Take a listen and enjoy a slice of your own.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Hailing from Canada, Fair One (whose name is derived from his roots in grafitti) pays tribute to something I can’t quite determine. Unfortunately, due to my poor quality computer speakers and lack of sufficient time this afternoon, I can’t quite determine whether the dedication is to graffiti or his pal Tyrone or some girlie named Tyrone. Regardless, you should just pick it up and figure it out for yourself. Fair One’s enunciation and flow are extremely appealing and the beat suits his delivery nicely. The scratch heavy track also features a bell sounding sample which reminds me to the opening chimes on Bob James classic “Nautilus” which Ghostface lifted for “Daytona 500”. Consider purchasing this song a contest. Find out what the hell Fair One is paying tribute to and if in fact the bells are from “Nautilus” and get back to this half ass reviewer to see what you’ve won.