• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: L (Posted: 12/2/2013 5:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 66.207.145)
Comment: Fire! Miami PUN
Name: A-$ (Posted: 11/27/2013 12:36:00 PM; Partial IP: 152.251.99)
Comment: Dope Beat, Hook sucks, Fat Joe wayyy past his prime, But he came out ok on this one. Had to though, cuz Bronson never slows up.
Name: dirty porcelain (Posted: 11/20/2013 11:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 118.44.226)
Location: south sandwich islands
Comment: T-dot, your Mom should quit crack and she should quit leaking fucks like you out her crack.
|Name: Mel (Posted: 11/20/2013 1:56:00 PM; Partial IP: 33.156.205)|
Comment: da high llama, its not like bronson can do something about his voice tho. not to discredit ghosts amazing carrer but as of 2013 bronson is stirring up a hell of alot more buzz than ghost
Name: da high llama (Posted: 11/20/2013 1:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: t dot
Comment: Fat Joe - ''Hey Ho, Hey Ho,'' ''This is to celebrate drug dealing''
who takes this guy seriously? What a fking clown. And I thought I heard Ghostface Killah? I'm not sure who's more confused, me or Bronson.