• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Make no mistake, mad underground heads are too damn critical. "Dat sh*t ain't deep, f*ck him." Don't get me wrong, I might be the biggest fan of the more abstract "hip-hop" if you even wanna call it that. However, don't subject yourself to one thing only and be devoid of other styles, because that only leads to making you look hypocritical. This cut right here may be subject to such criticism, but, if you ask me, this is sweet. It's slightly more up-tempo than "Chilly Most," yet it still contains that laid-back atmosphere; you can't go wrong with this one. Once again, Fat J hooks it up type nice and smooth.
Name: Epidemic1200s (Posted: 4/9/2002 11:08:00 AM)
Comment: This is definitly an odd beat. Fat Jon does a nice jod keeping to the title of the song. The emcees come well on top of the production, dropping some knowledge on knowledge.