• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Bean (Posted: 5/12/2008 4:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 45.207.194)
Location: Greenville, NC
Comment: TIS MY SH*T BACK IN THE DAYS ON ROLLER SKATES. SPORTS WORLD ON THE RED BANK ROAD, IN THE VILLE 1982.
Name: Franklin Bethea (Posted: 5/9/2008 4:10:00 PM; Partial IP: .26.146.25)
Location: Stokesdale, NC
Comment: This song was and still is the bomb! Back in the day we got over like a fat rat, and weeee liked it!
Name: Donald Harris (Posted: 2/3/2008 2:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Staten Island, New York
Comment: why I like the song cause I grew in this era and we were partying to this and many others songs back in the day wish radio would give it more play plus I also like it because it told the truth about the world today and how some people will get over on you if you are not careful as soon as I get some money I will download it into my ipod.