• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/16/2004 8:20:00 PM)|
Comment: Well, here we are at the f*cking carnival. And this bass is running through my head with a clown face painted on and an axe trying VERY hard to make me turn it off. I know Jake One has been making his rounds and I realize I'm an asshole, but I'm unconvinced.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/8/2004 12:04:00 AM)
Comment: Overall I feel this track is better than "Real Hip-Hop". I like this beat, the tuba with the annoying little loop actually catches me. It makes me listen at least to hear what's going on. Neither is what you would expect from Gift Of Gab, but at least this track isn't so bland.