• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Headsky` (Posted: 1/19/2004 7:56:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is Dope!
Comment: This song is pure insanity. Completely Ill.
Name: lank_link (Posted: 1/15/2004 2:30:00 PM)
Summary: The Gift Is Back
Comment: The Gift of Gab is so underappreciated as a lyricist, where do you think emcee's like Eminem got their style from? This track is a certified banger, a simple yet effective track with a sick rhyme cadence, peep the first verse.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:16:00 PM)|
Comment: Gift of Gab's ability to creatively ride a beat is what makes him stand apart from every other emcee out there. Not afraid to experiment with new styles and sounds is what keeps the Gift of Gab/Blackalicious sound constantly fresh. Again complimented by the talented production of Seattle's Vitamin D, "The Writz" is a refreshing, upbeat track not to be slept on. Be sure to pick up the “The Writz/Just Because” 12" available at the online store.
Name: radiant78 (Posted: 12/29/2003 8:37:00 PM)
Summary: Niice Quannum Stuff
Comment: This Hip-hop group has alwayz surprise me along with everybody on their crew, like Lyrics Born's newest album, sick, how about DJ Shadow! Check this clip.