• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: TRIPistheNAME (Posted: 2/6/2003 11:06:00 PM)
Summary: Only From Gore
Comment: Gore rips HIS OWN beat to shreds on this one. The production is a nice steady loop which definitely will get heads bangin‘. Sweet hook too.
Name: k-0s (Posted: 12/31/2002 4:59:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Sh*t
Comment: The production is insane! The lyrics always are on-point from anyone in NP. Goretex has another banga too.
Name: mr. marlos lampos (Posted: 12/3/2002 4:25:00 PM)
Summary: Inner City Soldger Music
Comment: The instrumental sounds classic. Goretex has wordplay wizardry, metaphors- knockin’ baseballs out the park. The name of the song stands out and slaps you in the face like a mental disorder. Its contents are under a lot of stress, high pressure and ready to explode. This ain’t backpack, this is deviant gutter livewire broadcast.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/14/2002 11:49:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Ahh, more music with a message on “New America.” Non Phixion has always carried a political message; one that kind of creeps up on you rather than smacks you in the face. Well, on this cut, Gor punches you in the face with proper propaganda. I think that the beat, produced by the man himself, could grow on me after a bit. You’ll have to rewind this cut a couple times to get all the proletarian verbals and anti-imperialist messages. A must hear if you want some real history.