• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 1/7/2005 6:52:00 PM)|
Comment: DJ Noize freaks the rhythmically chopped stabs as well as they could probably be freaked. But it still doesn't really do it for me, and neither does Grand Agent here. I'm getting tired of writing reviews for songs that are just bland. Nothing really wrong with any of them, but nothing that stands out.
Name: Mash_Comp (Posted: 1/2/2005 5:06:00 PM)
Summary: Grand Agent Is A Wild Average Mc
Comment: On this DJ Noize produced cut featuring Grand Agent, the beat is totally owning the otherwise capable MC. Many parts of the verse sounds like he's just phoning it in and its a shame. The track is dope and would probably work well in a mix. Listen for yourself.