• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: JUNGLE (Posted: 3/11/2008 9:15:00 PM; Partial IP: .14.65.216)
Location: RHODE ISLAND
Comment: BANGING LUV GROUP HOME
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: "Life after this" will surely keep your head nodding with its melodic loop and smooth drums. As always, Lil Dap’s signature rhyme style and voice are the highlight of the song, while Malachi the Nutcracker adds his presence to make the "Group Home" sound complete. The chorus sings "One day we’ll live life much better than this" a statement I think we all need to believe will be true. It’s refreshing to hear people speaking about more than just what is visible to the human eye. "Seek what’s yours ….. got to open up new doors," a hip hop quotable that should be spread by more people. With groups like "Group Home" paving a way for more emcee’s, the future of hip hop doesn’t look that bad after all. You can purchase this 12" from our online store.