• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: fox murder (Posted: 9/24/2008 12:11:00 PM; Partial IP: 102.97.204)
Comment: simple et efficace!du hip hop .
Name: Norman (Posted: 9/4/2008 8:39:00 PM; Partial IP: 243.171.74)
Comment: The beat is cool for the first little bit, overall though this presentation is pretty flat. Gza sounds like he really doesn't feel like rapping.
Name: D-Hopeless (Posted: 9/3/2008 4:47:00 AM; Partial IP: .167.66.47)
Location: CPH Denmark
Comment: I give this joint 4 stars.. seems GZA is riding the simplicity wave beat wise.. guess he need it to balance off his complex rhyming ;) RZA is expert in making simple beats, this one probably took him like 5-15 minutes to create and mix down..
Name: gloh (Posted: 8/31/2008 9:22:00 PM; Partial IP: 199.20.197)
Location: san diego california
Comment: the track is dope.beat was alright not too crazy for my liking but I gave it 4 stars just cause its gza wit rza on prod. and they are ogs in da game still killn it.
Name: ant bombs (Posted: 8/30/2008 7:28:00 AM; Partial IP: .98.47.194)
Comment: Are you sure RZA made this beat? Did he use a casio keyboard?