• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Thia (Posted: 10/5/2010 12:40:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: Omaha, Ne
Comment: This song has a beat that lasts and lasts. Old skool music made music worth every dime you spent on it.
Name: Real (Posted: 3/7/2010 4:44:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.171.59)
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Comment: Super hot!!!
I remember this was my favorite song when I was in the 4th grade!!!!!
I still love it!!!!
Name: daron w (Posted: 2/19/2010 7:46:00 AM; Partial IP: .29.68.105)
Location: indianapolis, u s a
Comment: FUNKY ! brings back great memories. This is what I call REAL MUSIC. Some don't know nothin' bout' this.
Name: marilyn (Posted: 6/1/2009 10:10:00 AM; Partial IP: 98.244.251)
Location: chicago, usa
Comment: they dont make em like this any more
Name: Silktap (Posted: 6/3/2008 11:39:00 AM; Partial IP: .15.44.145)
Location: New York, USA
Comment: Great classic dance song. If you don't move to this...you are a wallflower!