• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: More new music from J "Iíll-be-halfway-to-platinum-when-my-sh*t-hits-the-streets" Live. His 25-track debut album "The Best Part" is completed and ready for a release. However, 'Shyste' isnít taken from his debut album bur rather lifted from the 'Wide Angles' compilation and itís pretty fresh, I especially like the thumping bass. But itís obvious that J-Live kept The Best Parts for his own album. 'Shyste' is not as experimental as 'Them Thatís Not' nor is it a headnodder like 'Donít Play'. Check this single out if you want to, but if you want only the best parts of J-Liveís material peep his debut album instead.