• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: jkay18 (Posted: 1/7/2004 8:42:00 PM)
Summary: Fresh Fresh
Comment: Nice song. Breath of fresh air compared to the b/s that is out. Flipping up original breaks. Guaranteed, half these people don't know all the songs used for the breaks.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 1/5/2004 5:08:00 PM)|
Comment: J-Live is an MC's MC. A lyricist who cares about his craft enough to inject life into straightforward battle rhymes or to find interesting metaphors or topics for his tunes ("Wax Paper," "Them That's Not"). After so much drama throughout his career, J-Live still sounds hungry and full of life. "Bosoms (Remix)" uses the deep funk of Saint's production under the rhymes of Live and Wordsworth (who's due for a comeback). Check the way Saint flips some classic hip-hop breaks a la the Breakestra and the freestyle jam throughout the last half of the song. This track represents all that's good with underground hip-hop.