• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Ric Nice (Posted: 12/9/2010 12:21:00 PM; Partial IP: .8.214.146)
Location: Brooklyn ny
Comment: j love didnt do the track Ric nICE DID THE BEAT DO YOUR HOME WORK AND DISPLAY IT CORRECTLY
Name: mrpar508 (Posted: 12/16/2004 9:24:00 PM)
Summary: Good Ole' Yester-Year
Comment: The flow is on point. It's the delivery that seems to be lost in today's hip-hop.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Smif N Wessun, huh? Is there a difference between Smif N Wesson and Cocoa Brovaz nowadays? If there is than Smif N Wesson contains more anger (must be the lawsuit). This is shown here where they are out to finish the cats that be out on the prowl. The track is average for a Cocoa Brovaz/Smif N Wesson track, and J-Love does back them efficiently with the beat.