• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 8/11/2004 9:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Uh oh, J-Zone has a bone to pick with you ballers. He wants to flip it. Have the rappers play in the league instead of vice versa. Aight, well I'd like to see the Zone go up against the biggest in the NBA. Maybe he can put his money where his mouth is. Oh, and the beat is bangin'.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/8/2004 12:11:00 AM)
Summary: True True
Comment: J-Zone lets everyone know what we already know over this hot neck snapping beat. I love this track because it makes you say " oh yeah he did..." or "oh wow I forgot"...Kobe trying to rap and Bow Wow tryin to ball..J-Zone is letting people know he is here to pull off both.