• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: syllabusta (Posted: 4/22/2003 7:45:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Ass Beat
Comment: This beat is real ill! Lyrics are aight though. The beat has a tight organ and guitar sample- Im feelin it!
Name: streetballa4life (Posted: 11/4/2002 4:00:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Pimpin
Comment: The remixed beat is mad dope, even more than the original. The lyrics and cuts flow better on this beat too. Peep it, for real!
Name: Jay Butterz (Posted: 10/24/2002 12:47:00 AM)
Summary: Bangin Outta The Auto's Indeed. Well My Friend Toni's Since Im Too Lazy To Go To The Dmv.
Comment: This track is hilarious- a male anthem of sorts. J-Zone's production is very creative, just jiggy here, and his lyrics are humorously written. Pimp stuff indeed. Vocal samples are also a plus here.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: To the best of my knowledge this is the first J-Zone remix of one of his own songs. Remixes, in general, are not usually terribly bright ideas. But Zone can make beats with the best of them and this one doesn't disappoint. The originals are always the first thing you compare a remix to and I haven't decided which I like better yet.It's strictly a matter of which beat one likes better and for me it’s too hard to pick. Listen in and choose for yourself. But either way, this ought to be bangin’ out of your autos.
Name: wordsplay (Posted: 10/3/2002 12:10:00 PM)
Summary: Humerous, Dope, Original, Unique...lovely!!!
Comment: Zone slashes at “County Check Pimpin'” with this lovely remix on wax. Guaranteed freshness for all you DJ's out there! Every beat Zone puts out makes me think how creative this man is. Plus, the lyrics also involve creativeness and originality. Zone deserves Most-Creative-Artist-of-the-Year award!