• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: lewballer3 (Posted: 4/9/2007 10:49:00 AM)
Summary: B*$# Started Givin Birth Told Her Count To 10 In Reverse I Watch Er The S#*@ Didnt Work!
Comment: Hilarious cut w/ J-Zone & Huggy. Pimps Don't pay taxes is a very solid album (probably J-Zone's best)and does not get its due props. I wish that he would drop one more album.
Name: kewell (Posted: 10/14/2003 12:40:00 PM)
Summary: One Of His Best Songs!
Comment: This beat just shows how creative J-zone is as a producer, the beat keeps changing like it's alive and that "Menace to Society" interlude is great! The lyrics are some funny storytelling by J-Zone and Hug and the producing suits it perfectly...
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Talk about an artist covering the full spectrum. J-Zone impressively lays down the lyrics, beat, and cuts. This sample-starvaganza has a nice NYC flavor to it with many well-chosen cuts and vocal samples. Along with Huggy Bear this track runs through day to day situations that f*ck up the natural flow of things. Already causing a big buzz in NYC, J-Zone shines on this track.